Feb. 7, 2018, 10:16 a.m.
Arun Maharjan from Ai-La Lounge brings us a cocktail with a decidedly unique (but still tasty!) flavor profile.
- 60 milliliters vodka
- 10 milliliters simple syrup
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce, or green chili sauce
- 45 milliliters cranberry juice
Combine ingredients in mixing glass with ice, stir, then strain into glass.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.Enter the 2019 Marie Brizard ‘Toast to HerStory’ Cocktail Challenge by May 24th for a Chance to Win a Trip to Bordeaux, France!
- 4.TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR TALES OF THE COCKTAIL 2019
- 5.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES TALES OF THE COCKTAIL® 2019 OFFICIAL COCKTAIL COMPETITION