Ransom's Dry Vermouth Shines in this Classic Affinity Cocktail
This dark, complex cocktail comes to us by way of Oregon artisan small-batch wine and spirits purveyor, Ransom. Here, Ransom's own herbaceous, bittersweet Dry Vermouth and Sweet Vermouth are combined with scotch and bitters. Though traditionally served up, serving it over ice makes for a nice long sipper.
- 11⁄2 ounce Scotch
- 3⁄4 ounce Ransom Dry Vermouth
- 3⁄4 ounce Ransom Sweet Vermouth
- 2 dashes Aromatic Bitters
Add a block of ice to a rocks glass. Add all ingredients and stir briefly. Garnish with a cherry.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION OPENS NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2019 SPIRITED AWARDS®
- 4.The First Steps to Starting a Spirit Brand
- 5.9 Fascinating Facts About Sotol, Tequila's Crazy Little Brother