Ransom's Dry Vermouth Shines in this Classic Affinity Cocktail
This dark, complex cocktail comes to us by way of Oregon artisan small-batch wine and spirits purveyor, Ransom. Here, Ransom's own herbaceous, bittersweet Dry Vermouth and Sweet Vermouth are combined with scotch and bitters. Though traditionally served up, serving it over ice makes for a nice long sipper.
- 11⁄2 ounce Scotch
- 3⁄4 ounce Ransom Dry Vermouth
- 3⁄4 ounce Ransom Sweet Vermouth
- 2 dashes Aromatic Bitters
Add a block of ice to a rocks glass. Add all ingredients and stir briefly. Garnish with a cherry.
- 1.⚜️UPDATE: Tales of the Cocktail 2019 & Tropical Storm Barry ⚜️
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 4.TOP 4 FINALISTS FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 5.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED