If you're looking for a new twist on the classic Dark and Stormy, look no further. It's impossible to do wrong with this flavor combo of ginger, lime, and Old New Orleans Amber Rum.
- 11⁄2 ounce Old New Orleans Amber Rum
- 1⁄2 ounce honey syrup (1:1)
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juic
Combine the rum, honey syrup, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker, fill with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled coupe, top off with Gingeroo, garnish with candied ginger on a skewer, and serve.
- 1.Motherhood for a Bartender: How the Industry Becomes Your Village
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.Aisha Tyler Likes Her Cocktails Classic, Strong and Bottled
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.Meet the Man Behind Instagram's Fastest-Growing Cocktail Account