We are no longer accepting Media Credential Applications for Tales of the Cocktail - New Orleans, 2017.
Media Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis March 1st through June 24th. The deadline for applying is June 24th, 2017.
What does this mean for me?
Applications will be reviewed bi-weekly so you get quicker response! We highly recommend applying as soon as you get an assignment. There are a limited number of credentials available.
What do I get as Credentialed Media?
- Access to all seminars via a dedicated stand by line
- Unlimited access to all tasting rooms and daily events (credential wristband required)
- Invitations to select By Invitation Only night events (Pre-RSVP required!)
- Access to the daily Interview Lounge
- Media discount on key events
- Preferred access to presenters and attendees you would like to interview and our assistance in contacting them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to apply?
- All working media are eligible. It is recommended that you have a confirmed assignment.
Can I fill out one application for my whole team?
- Unfortunately, no. Each member of your team will need to fill our their own application to answer all necessary questions.
Do you really check my work examples and references?
- Yes! As much as we would like to take all applicants, we have a limited number of credentials available. The review is greatly weighted on the content and thoroughness of the application.
Does it matter when I submit the application?
- While the applications are rolling, we recommend getting in your application as soon as you have an assignment. You can certainly wait until the deadline, but there will be a smaller pool of credentials available.
Please feel free to contact Tales with any additional questions at:
Jeremy JF Thompson | firstname.lastname@example.org | 504-948-0511