Join the Team
Director of Marketing
Tales of the Cocktail Foundation is searching for an experienced Marketing Director to join our team this spring. The successful candidate will be comfortable providing guidance and recommendations to the Foundation’s leadership team by developing and evaluating marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for the Foundation’s brand.
This role requires a creative and dynamic individual who is passionate about the hospitality industry and is a spirited self-starter with three-to-five years’ experience in social media and digital advertising. The successful candidate will be a person who has the ability to own projects and meet deadlines, while connecting and communicating effectively with diverse personality types and a variety of stakeholders in a fast paced environment.
The Marketing Director role is a full-time position based in New Orleans, Louisiana. Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a competitive benefits package with health insurance.
Developing and managing all marketing and external communications for the Foundation inclusive of social media marketing, website, email marketing, print advertising, lead generation, promotions, and merchandise.
- Manage media partnerships and applications
- Create editorial content for website, social media posts and sales enablement materials
- Develop Digital Media Packages, coordinate photography and videography
- Overall responsibility for brand management
- Coordinate and manage design agencies for the development of merchandise, signage and promotional materials to drive brand awareness
- Coordination with the PR team
- Manage internal communications in support of implementing marketing strategies
- Develop and analyze performance metrics to track performance against goals, post-event surveys, and recaps, sponsorship recaps
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
Skills + Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or related field
- 3-5+ years of B2B marketing experience - social media and digital advertising experience required
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage design projects to align with corporate branding and positioning
- Experience with managing CRM and marketing automation tools
- Knowledge of event planning and working within a non-profit organization a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills
- Superb organization, project management, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Proficient with Mac computers, mobile devices, and MS Office
- Willing and able to learn new software as needed
The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to, and enthusiastic about, the mission and vision of Tales of the Cocktail Foundation
- A strategic thinker who is adept at multitasking in fast paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize
- Energetic, forward-thinking, creative, and resourceful work style
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- An results oriented, adaptable, flexible problem-solver
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others.
Your cover letter should detail what you are looking to do - both immediate and long-term - and why you would like to work with Tales of the Cocktail Foundation. Tell us why you would be the right person to work with us as we build our Foundation.
Resumes should be emailed to email@example.com.
Tales of the Cocktail Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TOTCF encourages applications from qualified persons of every race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, and disability.