- Attendance at 2 rounds of interviews
- Attendance at Internship Orientation (Date is TBD)
- Meet minimum number of office hours per week per semester
- Fall Semester: 12 hours per week
- Spring Semester: 15 hours per week
- Summer Semester: 18 hours per week
- Attendance at monthly informational meetings
- Participation in internship surveys
- Concise writing
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Social media skills
- Positive attitude
- Works well on a team
- Leadership experience
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically Photoshop and InDesign).
- Our internship is on a volunteer or credit basis and unpaid.
- Interns will be compensated during the event and this includes a stipend for the week, most meals, shared hotel accommodations, tickets to exclusive parties (21+) and more.
- Our internship program begins each semester, but all interns must commit until the week of August 13, 2018.
- We understand that our internship is longer than most, but we pride ourselves that you will walk away with real life experiences and skills that will transfer in most professions.
Our goal is to teach our interns all that we can in various areas of our events, so they feel as confident in their skills and ability to lead peers the week of Tales of the Cocktail (July 17-22, 2018).
Each intern will build relationships with partners, vendors and presenters while in office, as well as knowledge on marketing, the skills needed to plan large scale events and time management skills.
This experience will help each intern understand what he/she enjoys most and excels at.
Click here to read what past interns have learned and experienced.
Click here to apply