What's Next for the Tales of the Cocktail Foundation?
Tales of the Cocktail Foundation Board Member Neal Bodenheimer recently sat down with Eater's “Upsell" podcast to discuss the future of Tales of the Cocktail under new leadership. From what to expect at this year’s festival in New Orleans to new education and programming initiatives, Neal gives a deep dive into the changes the newly formed 501c3 non-profit is making to educate, advance, and support the global spirits community.
Tune in around the 30-minute mark to hear the full interview!
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.Enter the 2019 Marie Brizard ‘Toast to HerStory’ Cocktail Challenge by May 24th for a Chance to Win a Trip to Bordeaux, France!
- 4.TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR TALES OF THE COCKTAIL 2019
- 5.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES TALES OF THE COCKTAIL® 2019 OFFICIAL COCKTAIL COMPETITION