Diversity and Barriers to Access in the Bartending Industry
Tales of the Cocktail is proud to release the first of four modules of our 2016 industry research, created in partnership with impact consulting firm trepwise. This first module explores the obstacles in place for women and minorities in the bartending industry, developed after months of collecting data from surveys, interviews and past research. Read below to view or download the results of our research:
If you are reading this on a mobile device, please click here to view/download it as a PDF.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION OPENS NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2019 SPIRITED AWARDS®
- 4.The First Steps to Starting a Spirit Brand
- 5.9 Fascinating Facts About Sotol, Tequila's Crazy Little Brother