Nov. 17, 2017, 11:32 a.m.
Jackson Cannon Bar Tools
R. Murphy does it again! In another collaboration with their friend, and award-winning mixologist, Jackson Cannon, they developed the Jackson Cannon Bar Saw! It's perfect for cutting large, or thick skinned fruits! We love it for pineapple, cantaloupe, grapefruit, and more!
The newly designed Murphy Edge (Patent Pending), is actually a notched, straight edge; so you can sharpen it with a whetstone! The blade is just over 2 inches longer than its companion, the Jackson Cannon Bar Knife, making it a great addition to your bar collection! We've used beautiful, durable, and varied Cocobolo wood for the handle, making the Bar Saw a truly unique tool. Also available with black Micarta handle.
R. Murphy Knives and award-winning mixologist Jackson Cannon joined forces to create the Jackson Cannon Bar Knife – the only knife ever designed with the professional bartender in mind.
Bartending mavens across the country are already using this revolutionary knife in the hippest bars and singing its praises.
Its unique square tip can notch citrus for garnishes, remove seeds from fruit, and slice citrus peels. And its high carbon stainless steel blade stays sharp and resists acids in citrus, a bartender’s most common ingredient.
Although created with the professional in mind, the Jackson Cannon Bar Knife makes a perfect gift for those who appreciate an innovative tool or a classic cocktail.
- Cut citrus easily. Makes a clean cut, preserving the fruit's fresh, just cut appearance.
- Using the squared off blade tip, quickly notch fruit for glass rim garnishes.
- Remove fruit seeds effortlessly with the tip of the blade.
- Slice citrus peels for perfect twists with little oil loss.
- Facilitate workstation clean-up by scraping counters with flush blade underside.
- Also available with a black Micarta handle.
From our partners