It’s time for Holiday Cheer(s)!
Making the Season Bright for Bartenders with the spirits and cocktails that spice up the holidays. From Thanksgiving to New Year’s Day, Toddy Season will be filled with good tidings and great cocktails. Bartenders from around the world will share their best holiday-themed cocktail recipes made with our partnering spirit brands. We’ll also feature an online gift guide with some of the best cocktail gifts for all the spirits lovers and bar tool fanatics on your holiday list! Since it is the season of giving, we’ll be asking our partners to contribute limited edition bottles which we’ll be raffling off for charity. Join us on TalesoftheCocktail.com and in venues around the world throughout the holidays as we celebrate Toddy Season!
Now collecting information on all bars, restaurants and venues interested in participating!
If you're interested in participating, please fill out the form below:
What is Toddy Season?
Toddy Season is a celebration of all the best holiday-themed cocktails from Thanksgiving Day to New Year’s Day, TalesoftheCocktail.com will be primarily dedicated to holiday spirits and cocktails in their many iterations. From seasonal classics like nogs, flips, and toddies to tutorials on baking with booze, we’ll explore the ever- evolving relationship between the holidays and spirits! Bars across the United States and beyond will be featuring a signature holiday cocktail.
How to Participate as a Bar or Restaurant | How to Participate as a Spirit Partner | How to Participate as a Gift Guide Partner | How to Participate as a Cocktail Enthusiast
How to Participate as a Bar or Restaurant
I’m a bar or restaurant; how do I get involved?
- Fill out Venue Interest Form
- Review the list of partner spirits announced Wednesday, November 1st, 2017.
- Fill out the participation form along with your featured recipe using at least one product from the partner spirits list by Monday, November 20th, 2017.
- Feature your cocktail recipe in your bar Thanksgiving Day through New Year’s Day.
- Get social by posting photos of your signature cocktail and any holiday decorations in your bar using #ToddySeason!
- Celebrate the season! Happy hours, trivia, live music and more are highly encouraged!
*Note: Only bars with access to one of our partnering spirit brands will be able to have their recipe featured.
Is Toddy Season open to New Orleans venues only?
- No, this year we are taking Toddy Season to the next level; partnering with brands and bars from around the world.
Does it cost my bar or restaurant to participate?
- No, but you do have to commit to showcasing the Toddy Season recipe of your choice from Thanksgiving Day to New Year’s Day.
What are the recipe criteria?
- For your cocktail to be included among our Toddy Season recipes, it must: 1. Include one of our partnering spirits as the base spirit. 2. Be a variation of a traditional holiday cocktail or be seasonally themed in some way.
Is there a competition involved for Toddy Season venues?
- Yes! Guests will get to vote for their favorite cocktail through the Toddy Season app. One winning cocktail will be crowned at the conclusion of Toddy Season. Voting is open November 24, 2017 through January 1st, 2018. Once it's live, encourage guests to download the app and vote!
Is there a prize if our venue wins?
- Yes! Details coming soon!
How to Participate as a Spirit Partner
I’m a sponsor; how do I get involved?
- Tales of the Cocktail is seeking partnership with brands interested in both increasing brand awareness and moving liquid to lips in on-premise accounts. To maintain and ensure the quality of this partnership, we’re limiting the number of sponsors, so if you’re interested, please reach out as soon as possible to Emily Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline to participate is Wednesday, November 1st, 2017.
- Does your company have bar tools, apparel or items bartenders would love this Holiday Season? Email email@example.com for our Toddy Season Gift Guide Opportunities!
I’m a cocktail enthusiast; how can I participate?
- Download the app and view the participating bars in your state. (The App will be available once Toddy Season begins on November 23rd.
- Check out all the featured recipes and spirited holiday features we'll be featuring.
- Shop our favorite holiday gift ideas for bartenders and enthusiasts.
How do I vote on the app?
- There are a few ways to get to where you can rate each cocktail. First, you can click on “Participating Bars”, choose a bar, and then click on the drink at the bottom of the screen to be brought to the recipe and you will find the rating on that page. You can also go straight to the “Drinks” section, click on the drink you’d like to rate, and find the rating on that page. Please feel free to add any comments as well.
Do I have to be logged in/create a login in order to vote?
- No, you do not need to have a username to vote.
How do I find a specific venue?
- Once you are in the app click on “Participating Bars.” You can search bars based on the state they are in or by the name of the bar.
I just want to try a bunch of fun new recipes. Can I do that?
- Yes! Once you are in the app select “Drinks.” Here you will see all of our participating venue's recipes. Scroll through and find your favorite’s to try. Don’t forget to vote on them after you have tried them!
Can I still access my schedule from Tales of the Cocktail 2017?
- Yes. Upon opening the app, click the bottom purple bar that reads “Tales of the Cocktail” and there you can view all of the tabs pertaining to that event. You can still login as well to view your personal previous schedule or cart.
I want to support Toddy Season even more. How can I do that?
- In all your social media posts include #ToddySeason. On the app we also have our Tales Shop where you purchase all things Tales of the Cocktail.