Tales of the Cocktail Foundation hosted Tales on Tour 2019 Puerto Rico Special Edition in an effort to help the territory rebuild through supporting the region’s spirits community and hospitality industry
MARCH 10th - 13th 2019
Tales of the Cocktail Foundation is incredibly thankful for all sponsors, partners, and attendees of the event. TOTCF felt at home in Puerto Rico and we hope that you were all able to take home some of its spirit with you. The Foundation's goal for Tales on Tour: Puerto Rico Special Edition was to support and highlight Puerto Rico's spirits and hospitality industry and give back to the region following Hurricane Maria. The three-day event let us all explore and celebrate San Juan while making lasting connections with one another. We believe we have succeeded, and hope you agree!
Please stay tuned for more information on Tales on Tour 2020!
Cocktail Apprentice Program
The Cocktail Apprentice Program is an exclusive mentorship program for up-and-coming bartenders to learn alongside some of the biggest names in the business during Tales of the Cocktail on Tour.
Application period is now closed.
Application Period: December 5, 2018 - January 6, 2019
*Only open to working bartenders currently residing in Puerto Rico.*
*All applicants will be notified by February 7, 2019*
Questions about the Cocktail Apprentice Program? Email CAP@talesofthecocktail.org
- Access to all seminars via a dedicated stand by line
- Unlimited access to all daily events (credential wristband required)
- Invitations to select By Invitation Only night events (Pre-RSVP required!)
- Preferred access to presenters and attendees you would like to interview and our assistance in contacting them.
- All working media are eligible. It is recommended that you have a confirmed assignment.
- Unfortunately, no. Each member of your team will need to fill our their own application to answer all necessary questions.
- Yes! As much as we would like to take all applicants, we have a limited number of credentials available. The review is greatly weighted on the content and thoroughness of the application.
Tales on Tour is great sponsorship opportunity for companies big and small. Whether you have participated in New Orleans or any Tales event, our dedicated team is available to walk you through the event and find the best fit for your goals.
Please contact Partners@TalesoftheCocktail.org for inquiries, questions, or concerns!