Save the Date – July 16-20, 2014
About Tales of the Cocktail®
Tales of the Cocktail® is the world’s premier cocktail festival, bringing together the international spirits community for five days of what’s now, what’s new and what’s next in bartending. Held annually in New Orleans, Tales of the Cocktail® has something for bartenders and spirits professionals with opportunities to mix and mingle with the brightest minds in mixology during an always-spirited schedule of seminars, dinners, competitions, tasting rooms and new product launches. Join us in New Orleans July 16-20 for the 12th Annual Tales of the Cocktail® where for five days the cocktail reigns supreme. All Hail the Cocktail!
About the New Orleans Culinary and Cultural Preservation Society
The New Orleans Culinary and Cultural Preservation Society (NOCCPS) is a non-profit organization committed to preserving the unique cocktail culture in New Orleans and around the world through education and outreach. Every year the NOCCPS produces a number events including Tales of the Cocktail®, Tales of the Cocktail® on Tour, and Tales of the Toddy® with proceeds being invested back into the international spirits community through educational programs, scholarships, training programs and financial aid.
- FAQs on Ticketing
- View all the 2014 Events
- Online Sales have ended. Please visit Registration for more information on available tickets for sale.
- Registration is located in Royal Ballroom A & B at the Hotel Monteleone (214 Royal Street).
- Tuesday – Friday (9:30 AM – 6:00 PM), Saturday (9:30 AM to 2:00PM), Closed on Sunday.
- All Events
- Technique Seminars
- Exclusive Tasting Seminars
- Special Events
- Tasting Rooms
- Complimentary Events
- Invite Only Events
- Spirited Awards® Ceremony
- Spirited Dinners®
- Tales Restaurant Week
- Dynamic Duos
- Sign up now to Volunteer to Tales of the Cocktail 2014
- Volunteer Application and Information
Cocktail Apprentice Program
- The application for the Cocktail Apprentice Program has closed
- The deadline to apply to be a 2014 Cocktail Apprentice was April 1st
- Learn more about the Program
- The application for media credentials has closed.
- Click Here to view our Partner Hotels
- Rates starting as low as $110 per night
- Click Here to book your Airport Shuttle
- Round Trip $35 per person or One Way $20 per person
A Local’s Guide to New Orleans
- Click here to view the Local’ Guide
SPIRITED AWARDS® CEREMONY
To view the top 10 nominees, click here.
To view the top 4 nominees, click here.
View the Past Winners - Click Here
For Information about the Spirited Awards Ceremony Selection Process - Click Here
To view the Voting Procedures and Protocols for Judging of the Spirited Awards® 2014 - Click Here
Official Cocktail Competition-Taming the Hurricane
Past Competitions and Winners
View all our past competitions and winners – Click Here
BECOME A SPONSOR
Interested in being a sponsor for Tales of the Cocktail 2014?
Have a specific question about sponsorship? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 Recap Information
What’s New in 2014
2014 Confirmed Sponsor Resource
Click Here for upcoming deadlines and links to submit
SEMINAR SUBMISSION PROCESS
The 2014 Seminar Submissions Form is now closed and all the 2014 Seminars have been selected.
To view the 2014 Seminars selected Click Here
For more information about the 2014 Seminar Submission Process Click Here
Must be over 21 years of age to attend all Tales of the Cocktail Events