Thursday, January 1st
|12:00am - 12:00am||Seminars|
Why are they notoriously bad?
- Did all the good cocktails die along with the glamour and comfort of 1950’s aviation?
- Why do we only drink bloody marys and beer in airport bars, when we should be sipping on Aviations?
- Why, when Brand Ambassadors spend so much time there, do airports still not have great places to drink?!
- Come and learn:
- The ten worst airport bar stories of all time
- Ten things we can do to get a better cocktail at an airport
- Ten best examples of great existing airport bars
Seminar guests will all receive a TSA proof in-flight cocktail making kit